If you feel you can contribute to the site and offer people some genuinely useful hints, tips or information then read on to find out more about providing a guest post for this site.
The types of posts I’m looking for…
- Related to parenting or families in some way
- Not already repeated a million times over on the internet
- Don’t just upload content via the form below – this just shows you haven’t read the page and don’t really care about anything other than a link
- Copy and paste content from elsewhere
- Link to any pornographic or adult themed websites
Blogging is all about sharing information so if you’ve done something cool, funny, strange or have a great tip that can help parents out then write it up and get it sent over! Please ensure that your content is a minimum of 500 words; as at least there will be some substance to your article rather than just 300 words of crap.
You can link to relevant sites and of course your own site in your guest post.
If you want to discuss anything further, please use the form below and I’ll get back to you as quick as I can.